- Gaynor Park – Tredwell Ave & Woodlawn Ave, St James
- Long Island Expressway – to Exit 56 (Route 111). Head north on Route 111 (Hauppauge Road). Take Route 111 over Route 25 and it becomes Route25A. Go approximately 1 1/4 miles and just before you reach the Railroad trestle make a right turn at traffic light. This is Woodlawn Avenue. Continue on Woodlawn approximately 1/4 mile to Tredwell Avenue and make a left. Park is on the left.
- Eastbound on Northern State – to Exit 44-Sunken Meadow-North. Proceed north to Exit SM-3E-Route 25-East. Proceed to 25A-North (Route 111). Proceed approximately 1.25 miles and just before RR tracks, turn right onto Woodlawn Ave. Proceed 1/4 mile. Ballpark is on left. Turn left onto Tredwell Ave.
- Veterans Memorial Town Park (Moriches Rd) –291 Moriches Road St. James
- Take Route 347 east to Moriches Road. Turn left. (If you turn right it will take you into the Mall parking lot). Go approximately 1 mile down Moriches Road. Park is on your right.
- Brady Park (Maple Ave) – Maple Avenue, Smithtown
- LIE to Exit 56 (Rte. 111). Go north on Rte. 111 and cross over Rte. 347. Proceed 1/2 mile over Rte. 111 to Maple Avenue and make a left turn (Mobil Station). Proceed about 3/4 mile to the Park which is on your left.